BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

i surender.... english....

it have been a long long long time i dint write english....

after the english paper in spm,i didnt write with english....
no...
i hv written it when utp eduquest camp....
i think, it was the 19th n 20th of last month....

it is difficult for me 2 speak n write with english...
i always use my own language in my home n in the skul too...
so, i hv 2 practice,practice n practice~
watch the english movie, taip english, and so on~~~


and now..
for me, english is a stranger...
what i need 2 do is become friend with it
haiz....
"saying" with the mouth is the most easiest ~
"doing" is totally different...
english is easy... but for me, it is very difficult!!!


the day i speak n write my english properly, will come or not???

1 comments:

Jo Jo said...

same problem here~~hahaha~~