BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 5, 2012

Too hungry?

Just staring lecture about 1 month, now all the lecturers want to give test already?
Serious?
Ya, it is serious, and real
I just had my quiz for Animal Genetics on this Wednesday
And I will have a quiz for Physiology next Monday ,and a real test on 15th Oct.
Actually I suppose will have a Anatomy test tomorrow, luckily got someone will go to her sister 's konvo, so the test is postponed,and I will have that on next Wednesday.
Almost forget,there will be a test for Intro to Vet on next Tuesday also.

But,  just forget about the tests.
This night is my most crazy night in Kelantan.
8 people in a Viva to go for their dinner and supper~
It sound mad, but I like it~

First I had our dinner in ozarah cafe in KB
the spaghetti there were awesome, the sauce was so tasty~
Next time if I have chance to go there again I sure will try the Tomyam spaghetti.
For tonight, I ate the black pepper fried cocktail fish and drink the fresh orange juice.
And , I also share the snow ice with my friends.
We ordered choco-oreo, banana , and choconana snow ice.
Well, i can't find other word to describe the snow ice other than delicious.
The snow ice was very smooth, some more got pearl inside~ It was so nice~
But I prefer the snow ice I had eaten in sg before~

After dinner, we staight go to for our second round.
Having dessert in one of a famous shop there.
Forgot the name of shop, felt sorry about this~
I ate red bean paste with tangyuan here.
The dessert there is not too sweet, so i think it is quite nice~
unlike the drinks sold here, need to told them to reduce the sugar or we will felt disgusting to drink something that is too sweet.

Eating dinner and dessert is not enough ,next station - roti bakar~
It is small shop which mainly serve bread and half boiled egg.
It is quite old style and not like the modern shop.
And one thing is, we are not allowed to take photo inside the shop,quite weird right?
We reached there at almost 11,and many people were inside the shop!!
And there were some people who queued to get their seat.
The first thing came to my mind was, this shop must be super famous.
Although it was 11 already and people still want to have their meal here.
We just wait for a while to get our seat.
The half boiled egg looked nice but it is too full to have egg.
So, we just ate the bread.
The kaya paste there is home made,and it was very tasty~
We had to put the kaya and butter on the bread ourself~
It was so nice~ Thanks god for I had came here.
But i think it was better if I ate the egg also~
Hey, dont so greedy, it was too much for today
And I spent too much for just today only
Next  few days I hace to save my money...
Haiz, the cost for tonight was so high~
We have to sacrifice one thing to get another.
It is what I learn form fullmetal alchemist XP

After 3 station we went back to our hostel
Before that, we fetched our tour guide back to her hostel
Thank her a lot to bring us to these nice restaurant and having our tasty meal there~
Reach kptm about 12~
Is it too late? XP
Anyway,love tonight ~
And we have planned our next trip already~Hehe
Look forward for the roti bakar and other nice food~

P.S. Hope that my digestion system is good enough so that tomorrow I can p~ haha~
        And hope that I can pass my test~

0 comments: