BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

17th July 2012

Yesterday, I was lost.
Today I find my way.

How can I do that?
It seem like a miracle
It seem that I can cure myself
It seem that the problem was disappeared without settled it.
Nothing happen, nobody know about this
It just suddenly, I felt relief and my worried is gone.

May be today I feel relax since this is my off day.
May be yesterday I felt stressed for going 2 work...
Yesterday I should off but because of certain reason I have to work
Just felt tired...
Today I plan to work but I think I really have to rest myself
It is good to calm down our mind when we feel nervous.
So, I choose to rest today.

Hmmmm.... Long time I dint use English....
I choose to use Chinese because Chinese word can express my emotion easily
Right?
English words are beautiful, but for me, they are cold
I cant find any other description other than "cold"
They are cold, no special reason
I just feel cold when I read English word
Weird?
I also feel like that,I think I am the first person to use cold to describe English word.

Just feel relief because I become normal today
These is a lot of things need to do from now.
Become bad-tempered when think about all these.
T-R-O-U-B-L-E-S-O-M-E
but i still have to finsh all this thing
Pray to the god hardy so i can finish this smoothly~
Pray for my friend too
Hope will be always with us, do not give up~

-END-

0 comments: